BNP Paribas Asset Management is ‘the sustainable investor for a changing world’. We say this because we believe an exclusive focus on financial data and short-term performance does not produce long-term growth or investment returns. We take a broader approach and rigorously scrutinise the behaviours of companies and governments to deliver what our clients want most: long-term, sustainable investment returns, built on the firm foundation of quality assets.
Our unwavering focus on delivering these investment returns has shaped our company and informs all that we do: our business strategy, our products, our processes, our culture, how we engage with clients, and the companies and markets we invest in.
Today, we manage EUR 522 billion across a broad range of asset classes on behalf of investors across the globe.
Five key features separate us from other asset managers.
- Our breadth and depth of investment experience. We have 40-plus specialised investment teams covering different asset classes, regions and approaches
- Our local footprint and global scale. We are present in more than 30 countries around the world, meaning we are close to our clients and the investments we make on their behalf
- Our focus on long-term sustainable returns. We integrate environmental, social and governance (ESG) factors into our investment processes so that we can deliver better portfolio outcomes and help shape a better future for the world
- Our diversity and culture. Our business culture attracts, develops and retains a highly diverse team of leading investment professionals
- Our resilient and scalable platform. Our heritage, scale and ownership enables us to take a longer-term perspective, which means we can innovate and invest in our business and people to benefit our clients